Friday, January 28, 2011

He's growing fast!

I won't say much except that Caleb is growing at an incredible speed and Ernest and i are just trying to enjoy every second we can with him. He now gets up and down from the couch by himself, eats breakfast by himself, which is great because that's when i get dressed, repeats words, although doesn't quite say them yet, but he does say "UP". I know i'm going to wake up pretty soon to him saying Mama, milk. I'm ready. I really am ready for my little guy to talk. I don't know how Ernest feels but it's the one milestone i've really been looking forward to. C'mon Caleb!

A quick tidbit about this week: We had snow all week. On Wednesday, Caleb's school closed early and on Thursday there was no school so he stayed with a friend and her son and had a blast. Has only met her twice and didn't cry with her at all. There's a precious video of him clapping along with my friend Jessica while she sang. I'll try to post it here but if i can't it's on my FB page. Enjoy all of these pictures!

These are the pictures from when Caleb spent two days with Jessica and Alejandro. Doesn't he look so happy? In the first picture, Jessica wore him out so much he didn't make it past his diaper change. He fell asleep while she changed him. He never sleeps face-up at home, not since he was about 11 months, but I guess he was too tired to turn over. Good job, Jessica!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.