So much happened this weekend. Caleb got 3 of 5 shots on Saturday and therefore has been cranky. It didn't help that by the time the doctor finally saw us it was smack in the middle of his nap time. All you mothers out there know exactly what it's like to have a sleepy baby on your hands. So he's screaming like a mad man and then he gets poked TWICE! UGH. I just wanted to hold him and make him better. He was such at trooper. Afterwards we got home and he fell asleep. Sunday Ernest, Caleb and I went for a walk. Just walked along the shopping strip for an hour or so just to get out of the house. It was so nice to be together but mr. Cranky pants was not happy and so we went back home where he continued to whine and cry and whine and cry. It's so upsetting to see him like that because i know he's not that kid. He's not a crier so i know that it's the shots. Thankfully no fever has yet come with any of those shots. Last night was rough. He fell asleep around 8pm and was up at about 10:30 just when Ernest and I were heading to bed ourselves. I believe he was having bad dreams because he kept waking up screaming. Once i fed him at midnight he went straight to sleep and was up at 3:30am. That's how i know it was the shots. He'd been falling asleep at 10:30 and waking up at 4 or 5am. So once he was up at 3:30 i just took him in bed with us. I know you shouldn't, and we don't do that but he was having such a hard time. Once i put him down he went straight to sleep till 7am that my alarm went off. Then he was perfectly happy. My little boy was somewhat back to normal today. Now today, today was another crazy day. My wonderful babysitter came down with food poisoning over the weekend and ended up in the ER last night. So no babysitter this morning meant i was dealing with Caleb today. This is usually a great thing since it means i get to spend unexpected extra time with him but today was a busy day. I had to be at his school at 9am to finalize paperwork for him to start so of course by the time the woman saw us it was, again, smack in the middle of his nap time. He cried the entire time i was filling out papers and also when i was meeting his teacher and getting some useful information from her. I might need to call her and talk to her again. So once that was done I brought him to work with me. I called a lovely young woman i know from my job and asked her if she was interested in hanging out with him while i was at work and she said YES! She was so excited cuz she hadn't met him yet. He, of course fell in love with her because she's lovable and they hung out and went for a walk and had a great time. Then Ernest came to get him. Exhausted? me too! MOre happened but i won't bore you anymore. Let's just say that Caleb was suppose to start school tomorrow? it's now moved to two weeks from today. Long story. Now i'm on my way home. I might fall asleep as i walk to Port Authority. Wish me luck.
Monday, March 1, 2010
YAWWWWWNNNN!
So much happened this weekend. Caleb got 3 of 5 shots on Saturday and therefore has been cranky. It didn't help that by the time the doctor finally saw us it was smack in the middle of his nap time. All you mothers out there know exactly what it's like to have a sleepy baby on your hands. So he's screaming like a mad man and then he gets poked TWICE! UGH. I just wanted to hold him and make him better. He was such at trooper. Afterwards we got home and he fell asleep. Sunday Ernest, Caleb and I went for a walk. Just walked along the shopping strip for an hour or so just to get out of the house. It was so nice to be together but mr. Cranky pants was not happy and so we went back home where he continued to whine and cry and whine and cry. It's so upsetting to see him like that because i know he's not that kid. He's not a crier so i know that it's the shots. Thankfully no fever has yet come with any of those shots. Last night was rough. He fell asleep around 8pm and was up at about 10:30 just when Ernest and I were heading to bed ourselves. I believe he was having bad dreams because he kept waking up screaming. Once i fed him at midnight he went straight to sleep and was up at 3:30am. That's how i know it was the shots. He'd been falling asleep at 10:30 and waking up at 4 or 5am. So once he was up at 3:30 i just took him in bed with us. I know you shouldn't, and we don't do that but he was having such a hard time. Once i put him down he went straight to sleep till 7am that my alarm went off. Then he was perfectly happy. My little boy was somewhat back to normal today. Now today, today was another crazy day. My wonderful babysitter came down with food poisoning over the weekend and ended up in the ER last night. So no babysitter this morning meant i was dealing with Caleb today. This is usually a great thing since it means i get to spend unexpected extra time with him but today was a busy day. I had to be at his school at 9am to finalize paperwork for him to start so of course by the time the woman saw us it was, again, smack in the middle of his nap time. He cried the entire time i was filling out papers and also when i was meeting his teacher and getting some useful information from her. I might need to call her and talk to her again. So once that was done I brought him to work with me. I called a lovely young woman i know from my job and asked her if she was interested in hanging out with him while i was at work and she said YES! She was so excited cuz she hadn't met him yet. He, of course fell in love with her because she's lovable and they hung out and went for a walk and had a great time. Then Ernest came to get him. Exhausted? me too! MOre happened but i won't bore you anymore. Let's just say that Caleb was suppose to start school tomorrow? it's now moved to two weeks from today. Long story. Now i'm on my way home. I might fall asleep as i walk to Port Authority. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.