
This morning, after i was done explaining to Caleb's teacher when his last bottle was and blah blah blah i turned around and my son, my beautiful, six month old son is sitting at the table, yes, the table, in his little chair playing with some toys. SITTING! UNASSISTED! playing with some toys. One of the teachers had been holding him and she needed to have her hands free so she sat him down. I was shocked. I almost cried. I hope you're all aware that i plan on crying every time he reaches a milestone, and accomplishes something that i had no hand in. Like sitting at this table with the 1 year olds. Yep. The 1 year olds. I've always known my kid never liked his bouncy chair once he could sit up. He really enjoys sitting. But i never imagined he would be sitting at that table by himself. I fought back the tears but it was almost harder to leave this morning because i wanted to stay there, hug and kiss him, and let him know how proud i was of him. I did all these things, but i wanted to do them for much longer. Ahh Daycare. Wonderful, wonderful daycare. They really do take care of those kids and they all seem so happy to be there. Everyday when my mother picks him up she gets a great report about Caleb. He ate all of his food, drank all of his milk and water. Played, slept, etc. etc. Doesn't cry. Knows everyone now. That's my boy. One of the teachers calls him her little lion because of his hair. It does look like his little face is just surrounded by crazy, wild, unkept hair. He's so handsome. I adore him. It's so nice to see him well and healthy again. Now, Ernest caught his cold. Poor Papi. Caleb should share some of his medicine. I wish i had a picture of this morning but i was overwhelmed with pride in him that i didn't even think. More some other time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.