Before we start i want to let you guys know that Caleb had his first home-cooked meal. We boiled veggies and a piece of chicken breast. Let it cool. Blended and served. I can't tell if he liked it. He ate it. But let's be honest. Caleb is his father's son and those boys can EAT! Well you be the judge. Also, it was a really nice weekend. Saturday was the long awaited Bat Mitzvah of my boss' daugther. A little girl i babysat on and off from the time she was 6 months. She turned 13 on April 1st and had her Bat Mitzvah on Saturday. What a beautiful girl she turned into. NOt that i'm surprised at all. She's always been respectful, compassionate, independent, kind, extremely smart, and all of those wonderful things you hope your own child will possess. It was also a hectic day. Ernest had to work, as usual, which meant i needed to leave Caleb upstairs at my mother's in the morning so that i could head to the service in the city. Heels and a dress at 8:30 in the morning. NO FUN! It was a beautiful service and it was such a proud moment to watch Sophie up there being such a young woman. As soon as the service was over i had to rush back home because my mother had to work for a few hours. Got back. My mother left. Caleb and i ran errands in the neighborhood for a couple of hours. Luckily he slept the whole time till we got back. My mother arrived back home around 5:30. I quickly got dressed again and headed back to the city for the big Bat Mitzvah party. So fun. Friends, drinks, and dancing. MY FAVORITE! We had a great time. Sunday was more relaxed. We were home for most of the day then in the evening headed out to get diapers, wipes, and other baby things Caleb needed. Ok, so i'm gonna say it. I'm really looking forward to a day when i can stay home all day. Just me. I think i need it. I probably would go crazy and not know what to do with myself but i'm willing to find out. I feel i need to recharge my batteries. Regroup. Restart. Just rest! Ok, i said it. I feel better. AFter we got back from shopping Caleb spent some time with his papi. The pics i'm posting are from before we went shopping and after. Enjoy!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Nice Weekend Indeed!
Before we start i want to let you guys know that Caleb had his first home-cooked meal. We boiled veggies and a piece of chicken breast. Let it cool. Blended and served. I can't tell if he liked it. He ate it. But let's be honest. Caleb is his father's son and those boys can EAT! Well you be the judge. Also, it was a really nice weekend. Saturday was the long awaited Bat Mitzvah of my boss' daugther. A little girl i babysat on and off from the time she was 6 months. She turned 13 on April 1st and had her Bat Mitzvah on Saturday. What a beautiful girl she turned into. NOt that i'm surprised at all. She's always been respectful, compassionate, independent, kind, extremely smart, and all of those wonderful things you hope your own child will possess. It was also a hectic day. Ernest had to work, as usual, which meant i needed to leave Caleb upstairs at my mother's in the morning so that i could head to the service in the city. Heels and a dress at 8:30 in the morning. NO FUN! It was a beautiful service and it was such a proud moment to watch Sophie up there being such a young woman. As soon as the service was over i had to rush back home because my mother had to work for a few hours. Got back. My mother left. Caleb and i ran errands in the neighborhood for a couple of hours. Luckily he slept the whole time till we got back. My mother arrived back home around 5:30. I quickly got dressed again and headed back to the city for the big Bat Mitzvah party. So fun. Friends, drinks, and dancing. MY FAVORITE! We had a great time. Sunday was more relaxed. We were home for most of the day then in the evening headed out to get diapers, wipes, and other baby things Caleb needed. Ok, so i'm gonna say it. I'm really looking forward to a day when i can stay home all day. Just me. I think i need it. I probably would go crazy and not know what to do with myself but i'm willing to find out. I feel i need to recharge my batteries. Regroup. Restart. Just rest! Ok, i said it. I feel better. AFter we got back from shopping Caleb spent some time with his papi. The pics i'm posting are from before we went shopping and after. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.