Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh, mom. Stop worrying!

CORRECTION! Because mom's are crazy and when something worries us we tend to not look past it, instead we obsess over it i made a mistake. When i put in the head circumference it was in centimeters (47). I was suppose to convert it to inches. Caleb is perfect. In the 50-75 percentile. Just perfect.



I did a little torturing of myself today. Because isn't that what moms do? We over-think everything and we believe everything we read. I went onto babycenter.com and into the growth Calculator. "I just want to see how Caleb's developing, that's all" I said to myself. I put in all of the necessary information: Ht. 27in. Wt. 18.2 Head Circumference 47. Here are the results:
Ht. - in the 50 to 75 percentile
Wt. - in the 50 to 75 percentile
Head Circumference - above the 95 percentile

That's a pretty big head. So now i'm worried. Will the rest of him ever catch up? Will he be made fun of? Will his head ever be smaller than over 95% of babies his age? UGH GRRRR AHHHHH I wish i'd never done that. I know it's normal for babies to have big heads but now i wonder for how long? I keep telling myself it's ok. He's perfectly healthy and if the size of his head was not normal his doctor would've already said so. I just want my little boy to be happy and perfect. We always notice that his head is a bit big and then there's all that wild hair. I'll be ok. He's perfect exactly the way he is.

Enough worrying. Enjoy these pictures from this morning at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.